Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A bug in OPENKORE SVN pRO server

I am posting this blog late by now and I know that many have already solved it if they went to openkore.com forums..
another reason is that I've just returned from a long vacation from playing Ragnarok and botting :D

I've been encountering this problem since last week of which my character is not recognized by the openkore bot program.

I've found the solution in openkore.com forums.

this involves a changing of extremely delicate case sensitive configuration so please do not... I repeat.. DO NOT modify other things unless needed and recommended by other users...

INSTRUCTIONS

1. go to your Table folder.
2. open server.txt located in your tables folder
3. look for your server block.
or better yet press CTRL+F and search for your country server
remember to be sure that what you're changing is the server block you want to
play in.
4. change the charBlocksize value to 112

Ex.
Your server.txt file should contain something like the one shown in the image and the highlighted one is the one I've changed on my block.

I would like to Apologize for the messy server blocks.. hehe
since I've no patience in arranging it.. haha though it's ok and would not affect the system of the program.. just don't go and delete or change things on your servers.txt without any knowledge of what it will do. ^_^

if you are still experiencing the error and is afraid to change the values
I've uploaded below my own servers.txt so just replace your old one with that of what you've downloaded.


No comments:

Post a Comment