Thursday, August 26, 2010

From the Chatbox Topic by CONCERNED CITIZEN.

Guys... Please be Notified that any FILE that you download from the internet MAYBE HEXED or edited with a KEYLOG... depending on the Level of the programmer who did it. As you can see, all files and applications can be edited by any programmer and share it with others... So It is at YOUR OWN RISK in downloading or using any .exe files from the internet.

One more thing. Whenever you are not SURE of your download if it has KEYLOG or any HOCUS POCUS which you think may occur... BE SURE TO USE THE "ON SCREEN KEYBOARD" on your computer... this is one way of preventing your accounts from being hacked... Since KEYLOG only accepts input from the KEYBOARD. ^_^

To simplify my Point... YES IT IS POSSIBLE TO BE HEXED WITH KEYLOG. But i'm not saying that I am sure that all files can be keylogged. And Although it is possible... the keylogger must run itself when the Associated file has been executed and therefore you may be able to know if a keylog is running by checking your task manager and process then try to look for a suspicious process that you may not know of... but do not end the process if you are not sure that it is the keylog since you may end the process of your system and you's have to restart your computer.. ^_^

I've encountered a keylogger when I was botting in Ragnarok for the First time... as I carelessly downloaded not knowing that there would be a keylog.

I prevented my account from being hacked by shortening the reconnecting time. The bot will try to relog itself so that the other user may not be able to log in but your bot will not be able to play the game... hehehhe
then I just changed my password.

Please Correct me If I'm wrong.

That's All ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment